skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hassell Family

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Sep 1, 2008

Let's Play Ball Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

My photo
Brooke Hassell
Garrett & I have been married since 2003 and we have been blessed with 2 beautiful children, Payson & Austin.
View my complete profile

Payson

Payson

Austin

Austin

What I Love. Things to be thankful for each day.

  • Kisses! Getting them. Giving them.
  • Listening to our children pray.

Kids Say The Darndest Things

While snuggling before bedtime I asked 2 year old Austin what he wanted to do tomorrow. He replied, "Watch Wubbzy, watch Spiderman, watch Dora." "Anything else?" "No mama, that's nuff!"



After disiplining Payson one evening I ended w/ a little attitude saying, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out!" She wittily replied, "Mom you can't take me out of this world cause you don't know how to build a rocketship!"



My Blog List

  • Cents'Able Shoppin
  • nienie
    Happy 26th Valentines Day!
    5 months ago

Family & Friends

  • Anna (Hassell) Knotts
  • Ashton & Andrea Avarell
  • Belinda & Ed Romney
  • Brett & Jacque Ferguson
  • Emily & Tim Terry
  • Jennifer & Jim Rybicki
  • Jeremy & Lindsey Wilson
  • Jodi & Chris Muraski
  • Juli & David Westwood
  • Kristine & Doug Thompson
  • Mark & Jennifer Lomenick
  • Melissa & Jeremy Cooley
  • Miranda Clement
  • Patty & Mike Abel
  • Tandee & Neil Price
  • Trent & Ronna Hassell

My Music Favs


Blog Archive

  • November 2011 (6)
  • October 2010 (5)
  • April 2010 (23)
  • December 2009 (10)
  • November 2009 (22)
  • August 2009 (8)
  • July 2009 (16)
  • May 2009 (21)
  • March 2009 (6)
  • January 2009 (20)
  • December 2008 (10)
  • November 2008 (7)
  • October 2008 (5)
  • September 2008 (7)
  • August 2008 (8)