Jul 5, 2009

Wedding Anniversary 2009


On May 30th we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Garrett took me shopping & to Scottsdale for dinner to Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steak house. Though I was hesitant to try it, I'm so glad we went because it was a very richly tasting, cultural experience! The food was of the highest quality & the service was unique. Instead of receiving a menu & then ordering your food there are waiters walking around constantly with all these different kinds of meats stacked on sabers. And you have this coaster card on your table, one side green the other side red, and when you want to try something you flip the green side up and the waiter will slice some off for you. And when you want to rest & eat you flip the card to the red side. Then there is this to die for salad bar and the best steak & the most amazing cheesecake I've ever had in my life. After dinner we went & got our pictures taken together (which we haven't done since we were engaged). It was a wonderful anniversary!

No comments: