Aug 15, 2009

Payson's 1st Day of Kindergarten


Payson survived her first week of kindergarten. The first few days were a big adjustment! She was quite exhausted from the long 7 hour full time schedule & she came out the first day saying, "Mommy that was way too long and boring!" But by the end of the week she seemed to be getting the hang of things. She has made new friends and is now very excited about school. It was harder than I thought sending our baby girl off to school for the first time (I totally cried, while Garrett rolled his eyes at me) and it made me sad to know she wasn't happy at first. But now I feel so proud to see how well she has adjusted and I'm looking forward to continue watching her grow into an amazing individual.

1 comment:

Tandee said...

How fun for her! All day kindergarten must be a huge adjustment. I'm glad it's going better for her. =)