
"California here we come, right back were I started from...." For my birthday in September we went to California to see my family and take the kids to Disneyland. The whole trip went smoothly (which is a gamble with young kids) and we had a really fun time! We stopped off in Palm Springs to see my Dad & Kristy, then Disneyland, Redondo Beach, a visit with my Uncle Dick in Palos Verdes Estates and then before we went home we visited my Mom, Grandma and Tom & Lara. It was a fun trip filld with lots of great memories and we hope to go back soon!




1 comment:
It looks like it was so much fun! And to be in that beautiful weather... Man! I'd take 100 over 20 any day! I'm glad you got to see so much of your family. How often do you get to go back there? Your kids are getting so big and adorable! Austin is one handsome little kid. =)
Post a Comment