All summer long the idea of going back to school crowded my mind for some reason. Dental Hygiene has been a career I have considered getting into for a while and so after talking w/ some dental professionals I decided to take a DA course to see if I'd like working in that field. Though weeks of lots of hard work with studying and being away from the family on Saturdays, I graduated with flying colors. My first priority will be our family, but I'm excited to have more education and this certification under my belt, and a possible foundation to proceed into dental hygiene or other careers in the dental field!
Dec 22, 2009
Dental Assisting Graduation December 2009
All summer long the idea of going back to school crowded my mind for some reason. Dental Hygiene has been a career I have considered getting into for a while and so after talking w/ some dental professionals I decided to take a DA course to see if I'd like working in that field. Though weeks of lots of hard work with studying and being away from the family on Saturdays, I graduated with flying colors. My first priority will be our family, but I'm excited to have more education and this certification under my belt, and a possible foundation to proceed into dental hygiene or other careers in the dental field!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations! That is wonderful news and I'm sure you can put that degree to good use one day. I hope you have a merry Christmas!
Well, congratulations! That's so exciting! And I bet it feels great to have that under your belt. I'm proud of you! =)
Post a Comment