At the end of August, we welcomed the newest addition to our family, "Shea", an adorable Maltese puppy. I like to call her "baby" most of the time, because she is like a little baby, chewing on and getting into EVERYTHING! Not to mention the potty training...oh the potty training! Minus the accidents on the carpet (which I must point out that I'm so thankful we have a carpet cleaner) she has brought a lot of joy and extra love into our lives!
Oct 4, 2010
New Addition to our family
At the end of August, we welcomed the newest addition to our family, "Shea", an adorable Maltese puppy. I like to call her "baby" most of the time, because she is like a little baby, chewing on and getting into EVERYTHING! Not to mention the potty training...oh the potty training! Minus the accidents on the carpet (which I must point out that I'm so thankful we have a carpet cleaner) she has brought a lot of joy and extra love into our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment