All evening (and this morning) I kept finding these happy faces made out of Q-tips in the fridge. I asked Payson who did it. She looked at me with that cute, "hands in the cookie jar" grin. I asked her why she did that, thinking it was to make us smile. She said she thought it'd be funny if someone ate one! She made me smile anyway...and laugh!
Oct 4, 2010
Sneaky Smiles
All evening (and this morning) I kept finding these happy faces made out of Q-tips in the fridge. I asked Payson who did it. She looked at me with that cute, "hands in the cookie jar" grin. I asked her why she did that, thinking it was to make us smile. She said she thought it'd be funny if someone ate one! She made me smile anyway...and laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that is so super cute! she is adorable!
Post a Comment