Sep 1, 2008

God Made Dirt And Dirt Don't Hurt!


We met up with some friends that were camping in Payson Saturday. We didn't quite feel up to spending the night, so we just went up for the day. It was SO nice to get out of dodge and the heat!!! We got nice and dirty, and the first thing the kids did when we got out of the car was dive right into the dirt! You can't see it, but the kids have little dirt mustaches on their faces...priceless! We had a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Tandee said...

I love the photos! Your kids are so cute! And they don't even look dirty!=)

Patty said...

So I am not your friend. I am hurt. No really your kids are so cute and so are you. Payson looks just like you. Love you lots.

marry said...

Brook... your family is too cute... I am taking a photography class and am looking for some models would you guys be interested... you can keep whatever I take...can't promise anything amazing, but some are bound to turn out decent... let me know.

Mary Jordan

James Yvonne and Elise said...

It is fun to see your blog, it is such a great way to keep in touch. Your kids are so cute and getting so big.

Unknown said...

Nice title