
Around 4:30am Sept. 24th, I was awakened by a sharp pain in my upper arm bicep area. About a minute later I felt something crawling in my hair, and that something turned out to be a scorpion! AHHHHHHHH! It stung me 4 times (head, arm twice & finger) and my arm and face went numb and I felt pretty yucky for a couple of days. So I learned the hard way about what they say about scorpions are true...it "does" hurt when they sting you!! We're so thankful it didn't get one of the kids!




3 comments:
That has got to hurt! I'm sorry! I hope you're feeling back to normal now, and that you had a good b-day! It's great to keep in touch with you! =)
Yikes! Scorpions scare me. I thought it would do a lot more than make you sick, especially to be stung four times.
That is the CRAZIEST story! I hope you are feeling well now and I'm so grateful it didn't bite any of your kids.
I tried sending you a bday card but it bounced back for some reason. Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment