Oct 14, 2008

Could there BE anymore toothbrushes!


This spring I took Austin to the dentist with me for a cleaning. He was really fussy and so the Dental Hygienist gave him a little toothbrush to chew on and that was it, he was in LOVE! Now he steals our toothbrushes (including his sister's) and I find I'm spoiling him with new toothbrushes just to keep him happy. I guess there are worse things to spoil your kids with, right? ;>

3 comments:

Patty said...

Great idea. I am going to get an extra one out for Brian. He loves chewing on his toothbrush and get so mad when I take it away.

senategirl said...

Oh, I'm SOOOO stealing that idea!

Kristine Thompson said...

Okay, that is soo funny! I just might try that. I can't believe you had a scorpion in your hair. that is so scary. We lived in Val Vista Lakes for a while and we saw so many scorpions. It was so freaky I was always jumpy. I hated it. Your kids are really cute and they totally look like you:)