
We bought a bike trailer and it came in this huge box with plastic & cardboard. Well we thought we had taken all the plastic out and so we let the kids play with the box (because that's the most exciting part right!). Apparently we missed one piece of plastic and some cardboard, and while I was standing in the kitchen I heard a voice behind me say (very robotic like), "I...AM...A...Robot!" I turned around and saw her, and it scared the heck out of me because I wasn't expecting it & I didn't recognize her right away. So I laughed, took a picture and thought, "how smart it was of her to create a robot outfit out of that!" And then I realized how dangerous that was and I said with much authority, "Don't ever put a bag over your head again young lady!" And then I threw the bag away (with a big hidden smile on my face). :>




3 comments:
It would scare me to cause she had the bag over her face. I get so paranoid. Good job for creativity Payson.
Clever girl. She would have given me a heart attack too!
Hey Brook... Sorry I hardly check my facebook account... We could take some pictures over the weekend sometime in the morning... maybe October 25th? Let me know
Post a Comment